- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 head of baby broccoli, stemmed
- 1 cup brown rice or quinoa, I like to get the mixed organic 90second bag to make things easier!
- 2 handfuls fresh arugula
- Pomegranate seeds for topping
- 2 handfuls fresh basil, no stems!
- 4tblsp pumpkin puree
- 8tblsp EVOO
- 2tblsp ACV
- 1teasp cinnamon
- Dash ground clove
- Dash salt
- 2tblsp maple syrup
- 2tblsp almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 375. Toss broccoli in a dash of EVOO, S+P. Add to sheet pan and roast for 20-25min. Till just crispy on the edges!
2. Add squash to a pan and drizzle with EVOO, S+P. Sautee till starts to get a nice char around the edges. About 10-15 mins, If it feels a bit hard in the middle still, add a few dashes of water to the pan to create some steam.
3. Cook rice/quinoa according to package
4. DRESSING: add all ingredients to nutribullet or small blender and blend till creamy
5. ASSEMBLE: Start with arugula as base, next layer on squash, broccoli, rice/quinoa. Top with pomegranate seeds and drizzle dressing over top.
6. You should have leftover dressing! Save it to use on all kinds of fresh veggies and fruits