· 1/2 cup softened vegan butter (1/2 cup = 1 stick). Softened at room temp, not melted or heated!
· 2/3 cup RAW stevia
· 1 teasp pure vanilla extract
· 3 Tblsp aquafaba (the liquid left behind in a can of chickpeas)
· 3/4 teasp baking powder
· 1/4 teasp sea salt
· 1 2/3 cup GF baking flour (1:1)
· 2/3 cup fine almond flour
· 1/3 cup cornstarch or arrowroot
· 1 Tblsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-1/2 cup vegan butter (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups sifted organic powdered sugar
- 1 teasp vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tblsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Add softened vegan butter a large mixing bowl and beat or whisk until creamy and smooth
3. Add sugar and mix on medium speed until fluffy and light. Then add chickpea brine and vanilla, continuing to mix.
4. Add baking powder and sea salt, then blend or whisk to combine. Now add gluten-free flour, almond flour, cornstarch. Mix on low until the ingredients are combined. Add almond milk and stir once more.
5. Transfer dough to the refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes. Once chilled, roll out dough on a well-floured surface until about 1/4-inch thick and dip cookie cutters in gluten-free flour before pressing into the dough. Use a floured spatula to gently scoop onto baking sheets. This recipe works well with both cut outs and traditional cookies!
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies appear fluffy and the edges are slightly beginning to dry out. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a plate to cool completely. Leave plain or decorate!
1. Add softened vegan butter to a mixing bowl and whisk or beat until soft and fluffy.
2. Next, sift in powdered sugar in small amounts and mix. Around the 1-cup mark, add the vanilla extract and whisk. Continue adding powdered sugar until you have spreadable frosting.
Natural Coloring: Add a few dashes/drops of these natural foods to change the color of your frosting! Don’t worry about the taste, the powder sugar is overpowering so you won’t taste the “color” you’re putting in
Pomegranate or Beet juice for red!
Matcha powder or Spirulina for green!
Orange juice or Turmeric for tropical color!
Beauty treatments, workout videos, fashion, travel and more! I have different levels of content across all platforms.